Sunday 25 October 2015

A note to my lawfully wedded husband!


Page 1

 Introduction: I am not a writer or a blogger. I just love to express my feelings on paper (today by typing though). So here I am ... this is me :)

Time flies……….
I still remember the morning of 6th Dec 2014 when I sent you the first messages after getting one of the most weirdest notification of lifetime that someone views my matrimonial profile at 4 in the morning, 4.17 am to be precise.


Such a crazy shit… I thought you must be one of those silly, chauvinist man or must be a  super crazy simple guy who had been honest enough to view at my profile in the middle of night just for sheer timepass.


So when I sent you the friend request on FB I had no idea that you will be the one. I did not even go through your profile properly. Just checked the information on the matrimony matches or not. Like what’s your name, where you work and if you look the same or not… that’s all.


So The first message sent “Are you the same person from BM?” and that was just the beginning of a life time fairytale love story.


The first day when we met first at Bandra which followed by our Marine Drive talks, your (surprise to me) birthday, the Renaissance coffee (w/o Sugar) and the good bye, when you dropped me home early in the morning. I want to relive the day each day of my life. The moment you were going home, I just wished if the night was a little more longer that what it was….


Since then till you reached home was like all pink and rosy feeling for me, just like a teenager!! I blushed like a crazy little girl. I could not probably thank for what you made me feel that day and each day of my life since then.


I can not thank you enough in my whole life for the love you give me. I am big time thankful to God, that you happened in my life.


The journey started together, by informing parents, sharing with friends and so on. The first time meeting your family taking the first material ownership of your life (I guess), your cute car. It was a great and sweet feeling when I felt so special. Dai, Dad, Mom, Sanchita di all were so warm to me on day one (which is generally a beyond expectation experience). Time kept flying, we reached the end of 2014, had an awesome welcome of 2015 with your friends. Then my birthday. I had never felt so happy in my entire life. You know what! One thing I realized in life…. one person’s presence can make the life worthwhile or nothing. You gave meaning to my life. I never had an idea of being so lucky that YOU will be my husband…. My lawfully wedded husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment